All USNA Calendars
The USNA Calendar of Public Events contains the current year's schedule of Naval Academy events open to the public. All are free of charge unless otherwise noted and are subject to change.
Further information on other calendars may be found by clicking on the headings below:
- Academic Calendars
- General Visiting Information: Visitors to the Naval Academy are reminded that vehicles without Department of Defense or USNA ID are not permitted on Naval Academy grounds. A free shuttle runs during most major events on the yard when parking is restricted. Visitors can also park in town and enter through the pedestrian entrances at Gate 1 at the foot of King George Street and Gate 3 on Maryland Avenue. All visitors will be required to show a valid government-issued picture ID. No bags or backpacks will be allowed on the grounds. Cars with handicapped tags or dashboard cards must be issued a pass from Pass and ID at Gate 1 during normal business hours. After hours a pass may be issued by the Shift LT at Gate 8.
- The Armel-Leftwich Visitor Center is conveniently located inside USNA Gate 1 at the Annapolis harbor. You can view the 13-minute film “The Call to Serve” and take a guided walking tour with a professional, certified guide. Pedestrian entrances are on Prince George and Randall Streets.
- The Naval Academy Museum is free to the public. Located in Preble Hall, it is a short walk from Gates 1 and 3.
- Admissions: Briefings by admissions experts are held Monday – Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.; Saturday at 9 and 11 a.m. The Admissions Office is located on the second floor of the Visitor Center just inside Gate 1.
- Special Events: Information on a variety of special events occurring on the Naval Academy campus.
- Naval Academy Sports: a by sport schedule for varsity sports
- Naval Academy Musical Performances: Schedules for performances by the Men's and Women's Glee Clubs, Gospel Choir, Chapel Choirs, Drum and Bugle Corps, the chapel organist and visiting performing artists.
- Chapel Services: The Naval Academy Chaplain’s Center holds Catholic, Christian Science, Jewish, Eastern Orthodox and Protestant services which are open to the public.
- Naval Academy Band: The United States Naval Academy Band, “The Navy’s Oldest and Finest,” has been providing music for the Brigade of Midshipmen and surrounding community since 1852.