Hubbard Hall  

Hubbard Hall Hubbard Hall

Also known as the Boat House, Hubbard Hall, which is located on Dorsey Creek, was the first Academy building to be named in honor of a living man — Rear Admiral John Hubbard, Class of 1870, stroke on the crew at that time. Hubbard Hall underwent extensive renovations in 1993 and now includes the Fisher Rowing Center, a state-of-the-art facility for Navy's extensive crew program.
Back to top