USNA Weather Forecast
Last updated on Monday, 02 March 2015 at 1127.
7 Day Forecast:
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow and sleet between 2pm and 5pm, then rain, freezing rain and sleet likely, possibly mixed with snow. Increasing clouds, with a high near 35. Northeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Little or no snow and sleet accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night Rain, freezing rain, and sleet likely before 8pm, then rain. Low around 34. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers. High near 49. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Snow. High near 32. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.