USNA Weather Forecast
High pressure will be the dominant weather feature this week. A few weak waves of energy could spur isolated showers/thunderstorms on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but otherwise expect unseasonably hot and humid conditions (the normal high temperature is 83 oF). Visit the Weather Discussion page for detailed information.
Five Day Forecast:
- Monday: Partly sunny and hot with a slight chance for an afternoon shower. Southwest wind 5-10 mph. High: near 87 oF. Low near 73 oF.
- Tuesday: Sunny, hot, and humid. Variable winds around 5 mph. High: 88-92 oF with the heat index in the mid-90’s. Low: 72-76 oF.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, hot, and muggy with a slight chance for afternoon/evening showers and thunderstorms. Southwest wind around 5-10 mph. High: 84-88 oF. Low: 72-76 oF.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, hot, and humid. Variable winds around 5 mph. High: 88-92 oF with the heat index in the mid-90’s. Low: 72-76 oF.
- Friday: Hot and humid with more clouds than sun and a chance for afternoon/evening showers or thunderstorms. South wind 5-10 mph. High: 86-90 oF. Low: 72-76 oF.
ISSUED: 31 August 2015 at 1030
NEXT FORECAST: 02 September 2015
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies