USNA Weather Forecast
Last updated on Monday 21 April 2014 at 0822
7 Day Forecast:
- Today Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms between noon and 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 72. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.