Wesley Brown Field House, completed in 2008, is roughly 140,000 square feet. It contains weight training and sports medicine facilities, a volleyball court with seating for 420, equipment storage, and a convertible area which can be set up as a full indoor track or indoor football facility.
The Field House was named after Lt. Cmdr. Wesley A. Brown, USN (ret.), class of 1949, who was the Academy's first African American graduate.